Fri, 7 April 2006
Things you might learn in this interview with The Grates:
- SXSW is "heaps of lines", "heaps of bands" and "heaps of beers" .
- "If you're weak, be prompt."
- Slingshots are illegal in Australia.
- To avoid getting sick while on tour, it's best to dress like a ninja.
- Digital cameras makes movies (sometimes with audio).
- Rolling Stone will always be gas on fire.
- "There is no privacy in Australia."
- Caffeine-free Diet Pepsi is the most boring drink ever.
Direct download: Episode_36__The_Grates.mp3
-- posted at: 8:14am CST